Oct 18, 2017

{Review} Swing by Adriana Locke

Swing by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

GENRE: Contemporary
THEME: Romance, Humor, Sports
RECEIVED: Kindle Unlimited

BLURB:

Screw him and his perfect stats.
Sinful smirk.
Delicious body.
Lincoln Landry probably even has game-winning stamina.

I’d like to screw her and her perfect ass.
Dangerous curves.
Sweet smile.
Danielle Ashley probably even has a game-changing personality.

There’s no denying the chemistry between them. It’s so fiery, it’s undeniable. They partake in it. Enjoy it.
They really enjoy it.
Attraction is not a problem. Nor is their banter, relationship status, or habits. That’s all fine. Perfect, actually.
The problem is as tangled up as their sheets.

REVIEW:

I loved, loved the first book Sway in the Landry Family series, and Barrett stole my heart, but series I adored his brother Lincoln who is Swing, knocks it out of the park, no pun intended. Linc is hilarious and the coupled with Dani, I was loving this book from beginning to end.

Swing follows Lincoln while is recovering from a sport injury he runs into Dani, whom he has an instant attraction too. However, Dani is turned off by athletes and he main focus is on her work with the children at the hospital. These two go through a lot of ups and downs, mostly on Dani’s side since she has a lot of fears and insecurities that push her from being with Linc. But Linc is determined and has to work hard to get the girl, for the first time he meets his match.

I loved this story, the main focus is the couple but also family, the Laundry family is so loving and welcoming. The parents want their children to be happy and all Lincolns brothers and sisters like to give him a hard time but love him just the same. Of course, the romance is off the charts steamy and boy Lincoln knows how to make a girl swoon, while also being a sweetheart.

In the end I have already gone to the next book as this series and family has me hooked. Locke is a wonderful writer and I can really feel the love she has for creating each character and their journey to find their HEA.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment